Havertys Furniture / Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price
Do not shop at the Palm Harbor, FL store. The Manager is a rude, boor who bullies his personnel and customers. He could not be bothered to come out of his office regarding his insistence of charging $120 to deliver a sofa bed that we wished to have a professional p/u for us from the store. He said it was at his discretion whether to waive the hidden, mandatory fee. The fee is not printed anywhere on any materials. The purchase price of the item is $749 -- he essentially insists on 17% more money to sell the item to us. If this is how Havertys does business, they do not have stores, but rather, distribution points. The BBB will be on our list to inform of these unscrupulous, hidden fees which are at the discretion of a manager to apply or waive. Horrible management! Horrible store!
More Havertys Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Poor quality furniture and unresolved issues 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - gay bashing
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows