Havertys Furniture / Poor customer service
I moved into an apartment while waiting for my home to be built. I bought a sofa & recliner with the expressed intent of going back to get the love seat when the house was complete. I told the sales person my plan and asked her to call me if they discontinued or put on clearance the set I had chosen. When I went back the set was gone. I had been in several times and bought other items from the same lady. Now I have a sofa and recliner ($3000) without the loveseat. They gave me cryptic information on finding the loveseat elsewhere, not enough to actually go on. I spent about $5000 in that store in less than a year, all from the same lady. I believe customer service could have been better!
More Havertys Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Havertys Furniture - Their high prices from an employee's point of view 
- Havertys Furniture - High Prices 
- Havertys Furniture - Racism 
- Havertys Furniture - Ridiculous company 
- Havertys Furniture - Hidden delivery fees 17% of purchase price 
- Haverty Furniture Companies - gay bashing
- Haverty Furniture Companies - recliners
- Havertys Furniture Companies - sofa bed
- Haverty Furniture Companies - Worst experience ever!
- Haverty Furniture Companies - return pillows