Harvey Norman / customer service
This is a follow up to a complaint I made back in June when I purchased an oven (cant remember the exact date now)
I received feedback that the complaint I had which I outlined in detail then, was being forwarded to the Warrnambool store.
I am extremely disappointed that this was not even responded to, another sign of poor customer service.
Not good in a small area, where reputations are invaluable.
I have purchased many items including a lounge suite, floor mat, fridge, vacuum cleaner, and various other smaller items in the past few years and to not even respond to a regular customer indicates the lack of respect for regular customers.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - catalogue 
- Harvey Norman - samsung galaxy 9+ mobile
- Harvey Norman - staff member - abusive and aggressive
- Harvey Norman - iphone xr and protectors
- Harvey Norman - online delivery address 74 two tanks road, springsure, qld. 4722. australia
- Harvey Norman - beta dining room suite, beta coffee table. beta entertainment unit