Harley Davidson / not willing to work with owners
Is there anyone else in the US that is having to deal with Harley Davidson after they repo a bike?
I had my bike repo'ed (after trying to work with them to satisfy the loan and keep it current)
I had lost my job and couldnt make the whole payment. they wouldnt work with me at all
Harley auctioned the bike- WITHOUT A RESERVE
and obtained less than what was owed on the loan (is this even legal)
now i am getting nasty mail and phone calls (polly would be the person calling me)
Doesnt Harley have any clue that the economy is not the greatest and that they have to
work with familes that are willing to work with them. Does anyone out there have any
experience dealing with them on this matter?
More Harley Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - sales
- Harley Davidson - refuse to breakdown the bill. suspect that they overcharged me
- Harley Davidson - about my harley davidson street rod 750
- Harley Davidson - parts not being supplied after being paid for.
- Harley Davidson - complaint about the warranty