Hardee's Restaurants / worker
I went to Hardee's in Manchester, TN tonight (September 18, 2017). The worker (Chandler, I believe; her name was on her hat and all I could see was a "C") was not only rude, but messed up my order and charged me an extra $10. When presenting the order, night shifts manager than proceeded to be rude and wouldn't give me my money back, but did fix my order (after being very disrespectful and rolling her eyes). I am always a loyal customer who comes her at least twice daily. I've been here three times today: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I haven't had a problem until tonight with night shift. I won't be back if this problem keeps occurring.
More Hardee's Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Hardee's Commercial - disgusting commercial 
- Hardees - poor service 
- Hardees - x-rated commercial 
- Hardees Egypt - delivery
- Hardee's Egypt - delivery 
- Hardee's Restaurants - service
- Hardee's - 2 frisco, 2 grits, 2 leg coffee, 1 tea,1 sausage bis, 1 sm hash brown
- Hardee's Restaurants - lack of food available and time waiting
- Hardee's Restaurants - getting orders wrong leaving food out. service was by tonya.
- Hardees/monster Burger - burger broke my tooth