Hardee's Restaurantsservice

The hardees at cedar springs in spartanburg, sc on union st (to be exact) has to be the worst restaurant for good customer service.. This is my 3rd bad experience and I feel that it should not go unnoticed. I pulled in the drive-thru line at exactly 7:16am today 5/19/17. Let me start by saying that there was only 4 cars in the parking lot. The was two vehicles in front of me an elder gentleman in a truck and a lady driving a car. We sat there, and we sat there. My car window was rolled down, I wanted be able to hear when an associate acknowledged the older gentleman in the truck. I looked at the clock in my car it then read 7:24. Elder gentleman got out of line and pulled off. We proceeded to pull up. Again, the lady in the car in front me was not acknowledged until 7:28a. I had to get out of line because I was on my way to work. But this is what put the icing on the cake. I noticed a car, second from the drive thru window was shut off. Then it pulled out of line. Keep in mind, I am trying to leave. This person is apparently is a friend and/ family member of the person that was working in there, because when she got out of the line, was pulled over and was talking to the person that was supposedly working the drive thru. I am really upset now. When he /or she decided to move their car, the proceed to go get back in line at the drive thru. I witnessed 3 car leave the drive thru this morning. A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a pork chop and gravy biscuit. Got to work, there was no gravy anywhere on the biscuit. Gravy is the key word. Tried to call, no one ever answered the phone. Really? This hardees is really the worst that I have ever seen.

Cy