Hardee's Restaurants

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Hardee's RestaurantsDrive thru

I'm a regular breakfast customer. Its delicious and convenient, since it's on my way to work. Lately at least once a week, someone comes over the speaker telling me they are closed... It's a 24hr store. Drive thru open light is still on. Then I have to back track and go to McDonald's. Today."thank you for choosing Hardees. They were closed. Looks like I'm going to stop choosing hardees and just go to McDonald's, since I can depend on them to be open, when on a tight schedule on my way to work!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Hardee's Restaurants — service

I visited Hardees 3810 this morning as I usually do during the week. I proceeded to order sunrise corrsiant...