Hank's Fine FurnitureVery Bad Costomer Service

Rude, Rude, no one called when the order came in and when I repeatedly called no one knew anything and could not fine anything out and the person that I needed was never there.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hot Springs, AR I will never purchase anything there again. I have contacted a person that I recommeded use Hank's and told them of my experience so that they will not be put through the same ordeal. RUDE RUDE RUDE UNPROFFESSIONAL

Comments

• Gr
      Apr 11, 2011

On April 8, 2011 I purchased two lamps from Hanks in Jonesboro, Arkansas. The salesman that assisted me was Steve. I asked Steve if I might receive a refund had the lamps not worked for me. Steve told me in the presence of his co-workers as I was paying that I would receive a full refund if lamps were returned in 7 days. On April 9, 2011 I returned the lamps in the same condition they were when I purchased them on April 8, 2011. Steve waited on me once again, he yelled to a young lady and asked her to give me my refund. As the young lady was pulling up my invoice she asked Steve for help because I had paid in cash and the other half with a check. Steve stated we must get the manager (Randy). Randy came over and immediately became offensive stating that I would not get a refund until the corporate office issued me a check. He stated that it was due to the fact of how I paid for the items. I asked him why I was told that I would receive a refund as soon as items were returned...mind you Steve was standing there and he said I told you it might take some time...Randy who already appear to be angry most of the time said we don't have to give you anything and he said a few more smart words and I of course lit his pilot about my refund. I left the store with my lamps and the only person who appeared to be concerned about me was "Rick". He helped me by carrying the 300 dollar lamps to my car. Randy refused to give me the corporate office number, although I insisted on not leaving until he gave it to me. He scribbled it so that it was difficult to read, but I googled it anyway. I asked Randy if he knew who he was dealing with and he said yes I do and told me he would always have a job at Hanks and that he did not care what my concerns were. I made contact with Hilda at the Corporate Office and told her my experience and she stated she would have someone call me later. I had just purchased an item from this store a few weeks ago and was satisfied with the item...I had always purchased from Hanks, but always noticed that Randy seem to have a nasty attitude towards me, maybe it is because of my race.

• Tr
      Dec 15, 2013

On December 10, 2013 I visited the Hank's store on Bowman Road in Little Rock. Two salesmen were on duty. One of them had a customer. No one else was in the store. I walked around and spotted some furniture in which I was interested. The two salesmen were sitting at the front of the store with their attention focused on their Iphones. I walked passed them three times . Neither one ever looked up to even acknowledge me. I was totally ignored. I left the store. On December 12, I called a "home office" number to relay my experience. I got a voice mail "customer service" machine which ask me to leave a name and number so they could return the call. Four days later there is still no call. Some customer service! Now I am glad to read of other's experience with Hank's and am glad I did not attempt to make a purchase None of those stores will ever hear my footsteps again. The only advertising I will give "Hank's Fine Furniture" is DO NOT GO THERE unless of course you like to be ignored.