Handyman Club of America / over zealous billing!
My Paid subscription is good until 4/09/08. Yet I have received no less than four prior invoices that started coming in as early as December "07" indicating that a payment was due. Today 3/14/08 I received a bill stating that my payment is now overdue. If I make my payment now I can avoid suspension. They claim you need to pay early so that you can continue service without disruption. (Here is what really happens:)
I ran into the same billing blitz last year when my paid subscription was good thru 4/21/07. I paid a little early on 4/09/07 and lost subscription time by doing so. What little enjoyment I get from the magazine is lost with the battle of the aggressive invoicing. I will be calling the 800 number on Monday.
More Handyman Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Handyman Club of America - frustrating and unauthorized membership! 
- Handyman Club of America - lifetime membership renewal? 
- Handyman Club of America - Mail Fraud 
- Handyman Club of America - rip off company scam!!! 
- Handyman Club of America - unauthorized membership dues
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - breach of contract
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - magazine member # 30219216
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - lifetime member benifits not honored again!
- Handyman Club of America - my lifetime membership 
- Handyman Club of America - master lifetime membership