Half.com / buyer protection policy is a joke
Back in August I filed a buyer protection claim due to having received the wrong edition of a textbook I ordered for a college class. I waited, and waited, and waited, and after several attempts to reach them via email, someone from Half.com finally sent me an email, stating how pleased they were with my feedback rating, how sorry they were for my troubles with this transaction, blah, blah blah. I was told to return the book to the seller and get a delivery confirmation number, and send it back to him/her when the book was "confirmed" as received by the seller. So I did so. Several times. And it is now November 27 and I have NOT YET HEARD from anyone at Half.com regarding my claim or refund. I am very disappointed in how they have handled this and will never buy anything from Half.com again, due to this experience and knowledge that if anything goes wrong, they will not protect buyers. I should have used my credit card company to get my money back, but I followed the instructions provided at Half.com not to do so. BIG MISTAKE. This site appears to be the unwanted stepchild of eBay and should be shut down.
More Half.com Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - item number 202608532750
- eBay - account suspension
- eBay - didn't receive my items
- eBay Linwei PQQ - chinese seller scam fraud
- eBay - didn't received no package.