Haband (Totes Boots) / Bait and Switch
I ordered a pair of Totes Boots. They were on backorder. I was perfectly willing to wait for the back order. Haband charged my credit card and sent me a substitution. Their invoice even states that "they have taken the liberty" to send me something different. Nowhere in the order did I agree to a substitution and I received no communication from Haband in regards to the backorder. They state, and I quote, "we have taken the liberty of sending you something so substantially similar in style, color, and value that we know you will be just as pleased." How dare they charge my credit card and intentionally ship me something I did not order!!! If this isn't "bait and switch" I don't know what is.
I called their Customer Service Department, asked for the Supervisor, and after explaning my complaint, was conveniently sent to a recording.
I now have to wait 2 to 4 WEEKS for a refund.
How can this company get away with such unethical business practices?
More Haband (Totes Boots) Complaints & Reviews
- Haband Perks - Monthly charge without knowledge 
- Haband - No order received 
- Haband - Spam and More! 
- Haband - scam 
- Haband - Poor customer service, shipping headaches 
- Haband / Bluestem Brands - product not delivered; unauthorized cc charges 
- Haband / Bluestem Brands - haband-1 pair black pumps 
- Haband / Bluestem Brands - request for shipping label for dell laptop computer
- Haband - the company abandoned me
- Haband / Bluestem Brands - scam/ rip-off