H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company / peaches in can
Got this out to feed my 3 year old this morning and this is what I got. It's obviously not expired, I find this absolutely disgusting. I've never had a problem with their fruit but now I'm second guessing. When I put it in my garbage disposal it has this awful smell to it and it's still lingering around in my house, I've tried Clorox but the smell is still there.
More H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - e gift cards 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.