H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company / driver littered
On Wednesday, December 5th, around 10 a.m. I was driving north on highway 36 just below US 79 and saw an HEB truck toss a large styrofoam cup out the window. Trailer number 4953. Photo attached.
I understand that my email is too short to "get noticed". Really? You want people to drone on? I think the above paragraph is clear. You need to let the driver know that littering is against the law. Next time I will just let the police handle it. Is this now long wmenoght to get noticed?!
More H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - heb managment & staff 
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - customer care and response time
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - heb organics - honey & oats crunch cereal
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - bad gas
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - how I was treated when I bought something
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - service