Gym Company / termination of contract within the 60 day cooling off period
I joined the gym company (Baragwanath) in March 2017, but due to the kind of work I do I later realized that it wouldn't be possible for me to attend gym as I knock off late and wont have the time to attend, so I sent them an email on their website asking them to cancel my membership since I was still within the cooling off period. To my surprise they blatantly ignored my email and R300 was deducted of my account.
I am failing to understand whether these people actually know what they are doing or they are just out to get our monies.. what pisses me off the most is that when you call the gym they do not answer their phones are unattended.
And then after they steal my money, they then sent me an sms that my account was in arrears and that it would be handed over if payment is not made immediately.
More Gym Company Complaints & Reviews
- Gym Company - termination of membership 
- Gym Company - unfair blacklist 
- Gym Company - cancellation / arrears / they incompetent 
- Gym Company - refusing terminating my contract 
- Gym Company - unfair itc listing 
- Gym Company - fraud 
- Gym Company - membership
- Gym Company - fraudulent membership
- Gym Company - I never agreed to their contract now they busy debiting my account as they like
- Gym Company - account cancellation