Growing Rich with Google / Google Money Profit / fraud & cheating!

Surpirse, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.7

I paid for shipping of a cd, $1.97 and three months later I was charged $39.95. I never authorized this and is not in their conditions. SCAM ALERT!!!

Comments

Kl
  5th of Dec, 2007
You say that this was not in their terms and conditions???
Well I beg to defer the difference because it does say it: on the terms and disclosures page after you put your information and they want you to pay for the $1.95 fee.. it says it on the bottom.. LOOK HERE:

This is what the bottom says:

~~~

Dec. 5, 2007 14:44:39

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Ship My FREE Kit!" I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.95 S&H, after the 7-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollars and ninety five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich W/ Google." Cancel any time at 866-396-5695.

ANY QUESTIONS????
  11th of Dec, 2007
the phone number given to cancel does not work.
Da
  11th of Dec, 2007
I paid for shipping of a cd, $1.97 and less than a month later I was charged $39.95. I never authorized this and is not in their conditions. SCAM ALERT !!!
Re
  11th of Dec, 2007
I have been charged 39.95 and I just received cd last week. I can't even get any help frm customer service to log in to my suppose to be account. Tried calling to cancel at 866-396-5696 and 800-685-2713 but have been left on hold for a long time. Looks like this is really a scam!!!
Re
  11th of Dec, 2007
In fairness. Finally, got a response from customer service rep Jessica, said they will refund $39.95 within 3 to 4 days. Just have to be very patient in waiting while on hold. It took me about half an hour before finally getting to speak to someone.
Da
  12th of Dec, 2007
I was shocked when I got charged the $39.95 fee also and called the customer service number. I got through right away, but I called around 7pm CST. They offered to refund my money and also cancelled the add on trials. I agreed to let the payment stand and if I decide to stay on, I will only be billed $29.95 per month. I have until Jan 8 2008 to decide if I want to continue. thought they were very reasonable. I would like to know if the program really works. It looks very complicated to use.
Ry
  12th of Dec, 2007
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page (as stated above by Kleber Dg in his comment), the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email. It is also disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days depending on which bonuses apply and we would not have charged anyone had you canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795 and my email address is ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.
Be
  13th of Dec, 2007
I did order a CD for Growing Rich with Google, thinging for sure anything with Google would be safe. I only asked for information and orderd the CD. The CD never arrived and I have received this month charges for Google for profit for $39.95 and other charges for $7.95 and for $9.95 for two things I never ordered or heard of. One is something about Grant Masters and the other is Network Asistant, a day planner thing I am told. I called one of the numbers on my credit card charges and reached rep. Kim at Raven Media. she explained what had occured about the 7 day trial and how it was all explained when I ordered and in the emails I had received and with the $1.97 CD. I did not receive the CD and I do not open email from senders I do not know. Kim cancelled the charges for the future, but would not refund my money. While I am charged for service I did not receive, I do not have any login info. Kim gave me a "complimentary" use of two of the products and created Login info for me. I immediately received that confirmation of login info from both sites AND was thanked for my order. Dear God, looks like I have signed up again. When I tried to reply to these emails, they all came back from the webmaster. I am afraid to login so I can cancel. Help.

BDavis, Louisiana
Er
  14th of Dec, 2007
I canceled whatever it is that they said I ordered. For one thing, I did not order anything nor did I fill out any form regarding Growing Rich with Google. I don't even know how they got my credit card #. If I didn't check my bank account today I wouldn't have known that $1.95 fee was charged to my account. I contacted my bank right away and they told me that It looks like a telemarketing. I don't even remember talking to anyone on the phone about any of this. I called the company, and they said I signed up yesterday. I didn't even purchase anything online yesterday. I think this is fraud.
Ch
  18th of Dec, 2007
This is BullS**T I have been charged $1.95 fee for shipping then another $39.95. I've tried calling customer service to cancel and everytime it says to hold telling me I'm caller number 30 and your current wait time is 40 mins. What a Scam!!!
Jo
  19th of Dec, 2007
How to I cancel further charges and shipments I do not want?
Em
  20th of Dec, 2007
Why is it that some can get a refund and I can not?? I am going to my bank and telling them not to pay this amount!! What a scam. I can't believe you guys are doing this! Don't you have any ethics what so ever? Thanks for canceling my unauthorized subscription.. that didn't say anything about it in the terms and discloser's.
Ar
  20th of Dec, 2007
I understand everyone's concern. But the real question is did anyone really use the information and make money beyond the monthly charge?
Dt
  20th of Dec, 2007
I agree, paid for the shipping of there CD $1.95 but 2 months later I have still not recieved anything. I keep checking my email for my confirmation page but I yet to have recieved one. And also when I go to the site I cannot log in so there is no help. All the while I am still getting charged there fees $39.95. I would have at least liked to see what I bought. Currently I am still looking for a way out.

Oh yea one more thing can anyone ttell me if this actually works???

D. Tingle
As
  26th of Dec, 2007
Okay i don't know how they got my number but im still in school and they call my cell, house, and email me non stop so i ordered the trial for 7 days just so they could leave me alone and it said it would only be $1.96 and now i get my bank statement saying i owe $39 because of over draft i didn't even have any darn money in the bank these ### i don't have the number to call and cancel could someone please tell me what number to call because the numbers above don't work i need my money back!
  31st of Dec, 2007
I ordered the $1.95 cd (shipping charge only), recieved it one day AFTER i recieved my credit card bill for $39.95 for the service. I called the credit card co., they cancelled the charge, and told me to call the number that was given for cancelling the service. i called the number was told there would be a five minute wait, after 45 minutes the five minute wait had become a 35 minute wait with 68 callers ahead of me. if i had joined the service, and done what google had told me, according to their claim, i would have made several hundred dollars while waiting for their rep. to answer my call. I believe this to be a total scam, and now know how google owners have become so wealthy,through FRADULANT practices.
Sc
  31st of Dec, 2007
The "Growing Rich With Google" number, 866--396-5695, is never answered, so there is no way to cancel. I have tried numerous times in the last month and always get seemingly random recordings about the number of callers ahead of me. The message will start with something like 80 callers ahead of me, then increase, then decrease, then finally the messages just stop playing although the call is not terminated -- until I hang up an hour or two later. One poster claimed this is not a scam and that we all should've read the fine print. But the fact is, there is either no way to cancel or else it is extremely difficult to cancel -- guaranteeing that they can hit you up for $39.95 plus $7.95 plus $9.95 at least once or twice -- or more, if they never answer their "customer service" number.

I did get through to "Jessica" at the number for networkagenda.com and she agreed to refund the $9.95, but when I asked if she was affiliated with "Growing Rich With Google" or "Grant Search Assistant," she said no, those are separate companies. Yet someone else on this board reported that a "Jessica" answered the "Growing Rich With Google" number and agreed to cancel the $39.95 charges. Funny how there is a Jessica at more than one of these companies. I doubt that is a coincidence.

The voicemail on the cell phone number given by "Ryan R" is full, so good luck trying to go that route. Your best bet is to contact the fraud department at your credit card company and get them to remove the charges.

None of these companies are affiliated with Google, and the real Google has already been contacted regarding the use of the trademarked Google name by these scam artists.
  1st of Jan, 2008
anyone that defends this company is full of it.this is a scam. i am currently waitin on hold but the wait time increases everytime the message comes back on. i am going to call the fraud department of my bank. if anyone has any info that can help please email me. this is ridiculous. impossible to cancel
Fe
  3rd of Jan, 2008
On december 02,2007 received confirmation of my payment of $1.95 by the CD offered by free, I accepted the payment with my credit card, but 3 weeks after google charged without my authorization to my credit card $39.95, and this is an abuse against me because I sent an email to google claiming that the username and password that they gave me is not accepted by the web.

I haven't received till to day the response to my eamil, and I can't make the work that they offer me.

I hope not be charged with any other amount of money if don't arrange the problem that I have informed.
Gr
  5th of Jan, 2008
I am also another victim of this scam. The way I read it was similiar to the majority of postings. Only the shipping of 1.95 nothing about the 39.95 that caused numerous overdraft charges. I have talked to my bank and will be following up with my banks fraud division ASAP!

Google Logo Google