Greyhound / no heat

DOWNTOWN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNEAPOLIS, United States Review updated:

Took a trip from minneapolis to chicago on 12/30/14 with no heat on the bus. Then from chicago to minneapolis on 1/4/15 with the same thing. Every number I call cant help me and the number for the terminal never answers. I had five passenger including my 60 year old mom who now has pneumonia. This is just rediculous and unprofessional and know one seems to know how to help me

Sh
Jan 7, 2015

Comments

• Ju
      27th of Nov, 2008
    Greyhound - Travel Agreement
    GreyHound
    South Africa
    greyhound.co.za

They made me book two tickets to Johannesburg from CApe-Town and i havent still recieved a single valid ticket yet i paid for two. one costing me R360 and the 2nd R450. I am trying to contact the person i dealt with unfortunatley i can not get through to the Lady named Faith. Please beware of thsi scam.!!!

• Mi
      16th of Aug, 2009
    Greyhound - Rip off
    Greyhound
    greyhound.com

Purchased tickets at the end of the screen Greyhound put the wrong destination and they will not change it or refund my money unless I purchase new tickets for $300. I save my money to go this trip it was my daughter and I vaction. Greyhound has horrible customer services and is a rip off!

• Si
      5th of Oct, 2009

They did the exact same thing to me. It shows the right destination until after you pay. Then you get an itinerary for the wrong place and they want you to pay more to correct it (with no guarantee that they will do it right the second time).

5th of Oct, 2009
    Greyhound - gift ticket fee
    greyhound
    Illinois
    Phone: 18002312222
    greyhoundlines.com

miss leading customers by adding a gift ticket fee on line. not explanging that only the person buying the ticket will not be charged. Its not right when parents need to buy the ticket and get pentalized.

• O4
      11th of Nov, 2009

its absurd!!! its the biggest scam ever and completely unheard of. its now an extra $18 and i am sick and tired of this. their buses are filthy and the fee is completely unnecessary. its taking advantage of people and abusing peoples money. I HATE THEM.

• Bu
      31st of Dec, 2010
    Greyhound - they lost my luggage
    greyhound
    atlana
    Georgia

they lost my luggage two weeks ago it has my laptop also clothes my phone my inportant paper work also six movies they have not tried to help me at all aleast they could help out

• Sl
      30th of Nov, 2011
    Greyhound - Poor service
    Greyhound

The bus I rode had feces and other various fluids floating around on the floor of the bus. Customer Service refused to do anything about it.

26th of Dec, 2011

File a report with the Better Business Bureau and with the Federal Trade Commission.
    Also get in contact with the attorney general's office in that Greyhound's state.