Greyhound Lines — refund not received after months!
I bought tickets and we missed the bus. Customer Service did not advise us to just use them for the next bus so I bought 4 additional tickets as I knew I could submit for my refund. At the CS desk they claimed the system would only allow $40 refund instead of $80 so I had to mail it in. Greyhound requires 6-8wks to process refunds. I started Aug1st still nothing all they can do is keep escalating the claim, I filed a complaint with BBB they agreed to issue my refund and still nothing... I will never use them again nor will my college age kids. Megabus gives you back your money within 7-10 business days and they buses are cheaper. The corporate office behind Greyhound is horrible and they outsource the calls to India.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage