Greyhound Lines — nasty customer service
I have never been so disgusted with a company in my life.
Not only are your buses, and stations nasty and filthy. Your employees are rude and nasty to customers. The driver that took us from Richmond, Virginia to New York, NY is a [censored]. I asked a simple question if this was the bus taking us to NY and he went off about being a vet and serving his country and saying that I never served my country and he gets paid once a month and he has some words for Donald Trump. What the hell does any of this have to do with the question I asked. All the drivers yell and [censored] at the people that pay their salaries.
Your company is no good you need to be closed down and get off the streets for good. You are of no service to anyone. This bus line has gone down hill so badly. Nasty bunch of people. Every bus driver has a crappy, nasty, attitude and they don't deserve to work.
Updated by geyhound are losers, Jun 04, 2018
Mentally challenged employees.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage