Greyhound / the bus didn't arrive on time

1 United States

I bought a ticket online for 9 oct 09 depart from Petersburg city square Thabo Mbeki street at 00:45 to Harare. I was at the departure zone at 12:30 midnight I waited for the bus standing alone and the place is not safe at all until 2:00am and the bus had not arrived.

I went back home, and I called your offices this morning and only to be told that the bus was delayed and it only arrives at the picking point at 2:00am and there was nobody there. Now I asked your consultant if she could rebook me for the next bus to Harare and then she told me I have to pay an extra amount, I was very annoyed I then ask her why should I pay any extra amount because according to me you are the one that owes me, your bus was not on time, I risked my life standing waited for the bus for 2hours in the dark, I was rushing to attend a meeting in Harare this evening.

And she then said she will call me back and she cut me off before I could get her name. What kind of unconvincing is this, your service is very bad am not obliged to pay any extra amount what so ever its either you get me a seat for tonight or I have to get my refund.

Og