Greyhound Bus Lines / incorrect ans., and terrible customer service

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I arranged flight and bus travel to coincide with one another...it took me a lot of time and effort! I wished to have etickets, but could not. (Was not made clear, at the time of payment) I called a supposed Greyhound Canada number and found that the RUDE person on the other end was where else...The Carribean! She told to call the Canada #, and I told her that I was NOT expecting to speak to a person from soooo far away, whom has NO clue about my querie. I called every number possible, and spoke to at least 10 different people. I have ONLY received two consistent answers about my issue up to this point. Greyhound Canada hires out work, and does not make sure their employees have the proper knowledge to assist customers with correct information, nor POLITE manners. The lady from Missouri was polite, as was the one from New York, and the Vancouver employee. No way to connect directly with the Canad Headquarters without calling long distance!??! It is as if this is a 'mickey mouse' outfit...which it is not. I am very frustrated, as I better be able to PICK up my tickets in Vancouver, even though I am leaving by bus from Toronto. I can ONLY trust today's info from a call?!?? Thanks for letting me vent. :)

Comments

• Yi
      27th of Jun, 2009

hi,
    suggestion -copy/paste yr comment on this site as well -
    www.telloscar.com

its canadas best consumer comments site

• Sh
      19th of Aug, 2009

This letter in regards to your Greyhound office in Summerland, BC
    The clerk withheld information from me regarding a parcel. When I took the parcel in and asked what time the bus arrived, instead of saying the freight did not go on the bus, she just let me b elieve it would arrive with the bus. Consequently the fruit I sent to Vancouver will probably spoil. A clerk like this does your company much harm.

Sheila White, Summerland BC 250 494 7865