Greyhound Bus / facilities suck

Greyhound Bus
I have used your facilities in Chicago, Wisconsin, Atlanta and Memphis and they all suck. I rode from Atlanta to Memphis and the stop we made in Tupelo, Ms was shameful. At everystop someone's bag was lost, when we reached Memphis my cousin was told her bag was lost but when we returned to Atlanta it turned out her bag was never put on the bus. When we left Memphis we arrived at the station at about 8:15 p.m., the ticket line was outside the door but the agent had went to lunch and would not be back until 9:00 but the bus that some of the passengers were taking was leaving at 9:15, there was no other agent and customer service desk was closed. Luckly we had purchased our tickets online. Every time I have traveled from Chicago to Wisconsin the bus has always been at least an hour late leaving. My last trip took 6 hours to go from Chicago to Madison Wisconsin. Greyhound is my very last choice to travel by bus.

N  7th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Atlanta to New York / New York to Atlanta $90...Non-Stop (12hrs)...Any other Destination receive 10%-20% off the competitors rate. Reserve Your Next Trip at onewayexpresss.com
N  28th of Dec, 2011 by
my son is on his way to Minn. from Pa. to visit friends, he stopped at Chicago greyhound bus station was robbed inside the station with police their. he goes and tells them, instead of going after the 2 black men the cop searches him .the crap is he has to come back that way.now we'll see how greyhound handles this.at this point none of my family will ride with them again.

Greyhound Lines Logo Greyhound Lines