Green Dot

Posted:

unlock accounts

1.3
I called Green Dot Saturday (4 days ago) and told them my deposit was missing, when the issue was resolved on my end (transferred to a friends card) I called green Dot back to cancel my claim. They have still not cancelled my claim and have locked my card and my friends, holding onto all of our funds. When I call I get someone in India who is not help full at all. I sent my final request in today. Trying to figure out my next steps with my complaint against them. This is ridiculous!
Complaint comments Comments (14)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  30th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
I want to unlock my account

N  22nd of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dijonnaise I need to unlock my card it locked up wen i tried using it
N  22nd of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Bossladymommy Help me
A  21st of Dec, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Highly dissatisfied with this service I will never recommend this service to anyone. I purchased a card and ordered a car part it never went through and my card was blocked. When I called they could tell me why just wanted a copy of my Id smh ..I send it in my card gets unblocked, I make my purchase online when my new card comes in the mail it's blocked again. The first time I thought maybe I did something wrong, but I know now it wasn't me. It's completely ridiculous!! And still the woman answering the phone could not tell me why my card was being blocked, when I asked to speak to an supervisor she informed me she was the supervision..I then asked to speak to her supervisor she said he was on the other line OK..I couldn't understand why he's on the phone with her and not the custom if that was the case at all! The customer service is no use or help what so ever I will never use it again and every person I know I will let them know of my experience.
A  10th of Apr, 2017 by    +1 Votes
My card has been blocked for 2months now.. I keep taking a picture of my id but they will not except it.
N  1st of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I want to unlock my card
A  9th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Green dot is a scam they blocked my card after I reported a unknown use of my card $6 I told them not to lock because I woukd be getting paid the next day, she did it anyways agents my requests. My job made a1500 deposit on the next day on the first I was late on bills because they gave me no other option but to wait for a card they lied and told me it was being expressed in 4days, 9days later still no card. I spoke with multiple supervisors and told them I don't want to deal with this company just cancel my card and send me a refund check for my balance, they absolutely refused to cancel my card!!! One lady keep asking me to send in ID to get the block off and I told her over and over and over Again at this point I am not concerned with getting the block off I don't want to deal with this company process a refund check for my balance, she got an attitude and eventually hung up. THEY ABSOLUTELY DIDNT WANT TO GIVE MY MONEY BACK. Going to report them.
A  9th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I will like to unblock my card

N  13th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I've activated my Green Dot card, as soon as I did my account was locked. I can't deposit any money on my card, I've already talked to someone from Customer Service and the account is still locked. Can someone please help me?
N  13th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
My Green dot card is locked and I can't load any of my funds to it. I've called customer service and then claimed that it's unlocked and what I went online to check on it, it is still locked, can someone please help me with this?
N  27th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I need my account unlocked. Its been trouble all along and when I get my money to pay my bills. I am done.

N  11th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I want to unlock my GreenDot card
N  15th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I hate GreenDot I hate GreenDot I hate GreenDot I hate GreenDot I hate GreenDot I will never deal with GreenDot ever my name is jorael hill they took my money
A  14th of Feb, 2018 by    0 Votes
Has anyone thought about suing greendot for taking peoples money illegally im sure they have caused a lot of grief to people by holding up peoples finances that they desperately need

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree