Green Dot / unlock accounts

I called Green Dot Saturday (4 days ago) and told them my deposit was missing, when the issue was resolved on my end (transferred to a friends card) I called green Dot back to cancel my claim. They have still not cancelled my claim and have locked my card and my friends, holding onto all of our funds. When I call I get someone in India who is not help full at all. I sent my final request in today. Trying to figure out my next steps with my complaint against them. This is ridiculous!

Comments

Di
  30th of Aug, 2016

I want to unlock my account

Bo
  22nd of Jul, 2017

@Dijonnaise I need to unlock my card it locked up wen i tried using it

Bo
  22nd of Jul, 2017

@Bossladymommy Help me

To
  21st of Dec, 2016

Highly dissatisfied with this service I will never recommend this service to anyone. I purchased a card and ordered a car part it never went through and my card was blocked. When I called they could tell me why just wanted a copy of my Id smh ..I send it in my card gets unblocked, I make my purchase online when my new card comes in the mail it's blocked again. The first time I thought maybe I did something wrong, but I know now it wasn't me. It's completely ridiculous!! And still the woman answering the phone could not tell me why my card was being blocked, when I asked to speak to an supervisor she informed me she was the supervision..I then asked to speak to her supervisor she said he was on the other line OK..I couldn't understand why he's on the phone with her and not the custom if that was the case at all! The customer service is no use or help what so ever I will never use it again and every person I know I will let them know of my experience.

10th of Apr, 2017

My card has been blocked for 2months now.. I keep taking a picture of my id but they will not except it.

La
  1st of Aug, 2017

I want to unlock my card

Sa
  9th of Aug, 2017

Green dot is a scam they blocked my card after I reported a unknown use of my card $6 I told them not to lock because I woukd be getting paid the next day, she did it anyways agents my requests. My job made a1500 deposit on the next day on the first I was late on bills because they gave me no other option but to wait for a card they lied and told me it was being expressed in 4days, 9days later still no card. I spoke with multiple supervisors and told them I don't want to deal with this company just cancel my card and send me a refund check for my balance, they absolutely refused to cancel my card!!! One lady keep asking me to send in ID to get the block off and I told her over and over and over Again at this point I am not concerned with getting the block off I don't want to deal with this company process a refund check for my balance, she got an attitude and eventually hung up. THEY ABSOLUTELY DIDNT WANT TO GIVE MY MONEY BACK. Going to report them.

An
  9th of Nov, 2017

I will like to unblock my card

Ja
  13th of Nov, 2017

I've activated my Green Dot card, as soon as I did my account was locked. I can't deposit any money on my card, I've already talked to someone from Customer Service and the account is still locked. Can someone please help me?

Ja
  13th of Nov, 2017

My Green dot card is locked and I can't load any of my funds to it. I've called customer service and then claimed that it's unlocked and what I went online to check on it, it is still locked, can someone please help me with this?

27th of Dec, 2017

I need my account unlocked. Its been trouble all along and when I get my money to pay my bills. I am done.

Ch
  11th of Jan, 2018

I want to unlock my GreenDot card

Ju
  15th of Jan, 2018

I hate GreenDot I hate GreenDot I hate GreenDot I hate GreenDot I hate GreenDot I will never deal with GreenDot ever my name is jorael hill they took my money

St
  14th of Feb, 2018

Has anyone thought about suing greendot for taking peoples money illegally im sure they have caused a lot of grief to people by holding up peoples finances that they desperately need

Yn
  27th of Feb, 2018

This is it let's all do research on how to sue greendot. If we all are serious about this please email me I have a private lawyer and petitions and more cases is helpful thank you. because I bet you google will take this forum down here soon. Kyogre521@gmail.com

Mi
  8th of Apr, 2018

@yng I have roughly $120 i have not been able to access. They wont help with anything. I got card to pay bills and once money was on there the card was blocked 12 hours later

Ti
  12th of Apr, 2018

@yng Interested

Vi
  27th of Feb, 2018

My wife and i are bout to be thrown out of the hotel we are staying at I've been on the phone all day since 10 this morning after my 4 mile hike back from Walmart cause they locked my account. that is all our cash we don't know what to do again they have every penny we have..we need help now sent my id they giving the runaround saying they cant unlock the account...at our wits end here...

Ka
  5th of Mar, 2018

I try to load money up on my card it put a block on it they ask for my license

Gl
  8th of Mar, 2018

CASE# 125691147
Glen Alden
s.s. 7287
810-962-0204
Will not unlock my card. Dozens of photos were sent. Need my social security money ASAP.

Wo
  9th of Mar, 2018

I need to unlock my account

Pa
  12th of Mar, 2018

I need to unlock my account asap

Sh
  19th of Mar, 2018

Green Dot has my card blocked and Ive completed all steps. There was NEVER any fraudulent activities on my card. They put a block on my card and Ive sent in my drivers license front and back along with my phone number to verify my identity. Its been past 48 hrs and the hold is still there. I want my card unlocked. Greendot is not doing things right! If my card isnt unblocked I will sue. I mean that. My name is Sheena Brown Oree my cell is 404-594-9669. case # 12921184

19th of Mar, 2018