Having problems with Money Messiah?

Money Messiah reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 1, 2013. The latest review Phishing Scam or straight up identity theft was posted on Apr 7, 2021. Money Messiah has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. Money Messiah has resolved 0 complaints.

Money Messiah Customer Service Contacts

1329-B Arena Road, Lot 110, Kahnawake Mohawk Territory
Quebec
Canada - J0L1B0

Money Messiah Complaints & Reviews

Money MessiahPhishing Scam or straight up identity theft

I have never contacted this business. I do NOT want any contact. Have gotten multiple texts and phone calls. I will not divulge any information.

This is either a straight up Phishing scam or pure identity theft.
They should be fully investigated and shutdown

Multiple texts sent wanting information.. multiple phone calls. This company needs to plead with its Messiah cause they are a piece of crap scammer

Money MessiahMy complaint is they are charging to much interest, they are not informing the person applying a l asking for a loan.

They are not sending a hard copy of the document or agreement via USPS mail. I can not recommend this company because of the very very very high interest. I do not even have an account number. They did not give me an address. I send them a letter asking them to send me a hard copy of the loan via USPS mail.I would be much happier if the sent me monthly statement for my record. all I have is the bank statement that they are taking money from my Account. I am on a fix income. No hard copy of the agreement and no Account number.

• Di
        Dickmoline Mugushu Apr 07, 2021

My name is Dickmoline Njue Mugushu and here are my malayas: Simon Paris, Ines Zucchino & Elona Ruka-Wright. Fake Muhindi Brian Niranjan Sheth and Jaluo Robert Frederick Smith.

Comments

Money MessiahLoan

My loan agent told me the rules and repayment requirements. She simply said if you do not schedule your payment a day ahead or on time you will be charged a fee and we will automatically withdraw from your account. So i paid online with my account a day early. They debited a payment as well will not give it back they knew they were mistaken. I could not pay my rent was $250. Short. I need help going to be evicted now.

Loan

Money Messiahloan

Total rip off. Got a 900$ loan. Taking 270$ every paycheck and 1st 3 payment were interest only. That 810$ and i've not touch the principal. Now I hve to pay 360$ every paycheck and only 90$ go to the interest. I will file 4 bankruptcy before I get another loan from this company. [censored]. Then had the nerves to ask if I would refer anyone. Hell no! I would never ever send anyone I know to this company.

• Wh
            Whiffah Jan 11, 2021

I almost fell for their outrageous loans. They wanted to give me 800 and I pay back something like 5, 000. That is when I caught on and refused their bullsh!t!

Money Messiah — a loan

I wish I would have checked into them more before I took a 500 loan. Now they are saying I have to pay almost...

moneymessiah — loan

I took a loan from Money Messiah Company for a $1, 000.00 The way thy have it set up so vague and complicated...