Greatfunsite — unauthorizedcharges
Unauthorized charge to Discover Card.
Great Fun sent me a coupon for Sears for $10.00. I did not use the card. We have been being billed for $9.99 for over a year on our discover card. We thought it was something our grandson subscribed to because we sometimes let him use our card. We found out it was nothing he had signed up for. I called their phone #[protected]) and they said when I accepted the card I subscribed to Great Fun.
I feel this is a scam and we have spent over $100.00 for nothing.
I called once to cancel and it was not canceled.
I called again today and they said they would cancel it again. Is there any way that I can get a refund?
More Greatfunsite Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- TLG Buyers Advantage - unauthorized billing 
- TLG Shopper - unauthorized charge 
- Tlg Fye Vip - charge my debit card 
- TLG Shopper - canceling my membership 
- TLG Great America - fruad/scam
- TLG - fraudulent charges 
- greatfunsite.com - scam under the guise of a $10.00 rebate after ordering bank checks
- TLG Great Fun - unauthorized charges to credit card 
- TLG Greatfun - unauthorized charge