Great Fun Online / taking out $20.00 without giving me my coupon for products which I did not authorize

1 The Current BuildingColorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-848-2848

I ordered online for some birthday cards and a coupon for $20.00 for future orders would be sent to me. I called Current today 11/15/08 and the person I talked to (Sarah) told me that it was Great Fun Online that said I would get the coupon and not Current. She gave me the telephone number [protected] to stop this company from charging my Visa card monthly but of course they were close so I will try on Monday.

Comments

• Yu
      9th of Nov, 2008
    Great Fun Online - unauthorized credit charge
    Orlando
    Florida

Dear Sir/Madam

When i received my latest bank statement, i found that the Great Fun Online has charged my debit card wrongly. Can the process be stopped and return the money back to me?

Regards
    Ellis WEI Yu

19th of Jan, 2009

I KNEW I shouldn't have agreed to the 30 day trial for GreatFun! But Great Fun said that as long as I cancelled before 30 days, I would not be charged a penny. GREAT FUN Online Savings Lied. I called by the 10th day and got a cancellation code and everything. We are STILL being charged $11.99 each month. My credit card company is going after them now but that's beside the point. It's just wrong and Great Fun is not to be trusted.

• Pa
      14th of Feb, 2011
    Great Fun Online - unauthorized charge to debit card
    Great Fun Online

my debit card was charged $14.99 for service/product I never authorized or ordered. I used what I read on another complaint could be the account number but the site said information could not be found. How are they able to get my debit card information and charge me? How can I get my money credited back to my card?