Great Fun / credit card billed after canceling!
I spent 3 hours going round after round with these jerks last week trying to get a "membership" canceled and my credit card credited. I had been paying for the "service" for 4 months. I didn't notice the charges until I received my March CC statement. This company is a band of out-and-out thieves and they don't care. But after all the grief, aggravation, being hung up on and cut off, they had the audacity to send me a membership card and and member number. You have to read ALL the fine print on the back to find out it's a trial membership for 30 days and if I don't cancel during the 30-day trial period, my CC will be billed monthly. Had I not gone through all I did last week and the, GREAT FUN! logo showing through the address window, I probably would have tossed the envelope without opening it. Right back to square one. These clowns have more balls than God. I want o emphasize, I DID NOT give my credit card number to these [censored]$; they got it from a 3rd party, Avon. Be extremely cautious even when dealing with a reputable company.
There is a website to go to, www.greatfunsite.com to cancel again. But I'm afraid to go there. If you see Great Fun or Trilegiant, the only key you want to hit is the "X" in the top right corner. If you receive anything in the mail, open it immediately, cancel it and don't bend over until you get your next CC statement.
More Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate