Grand Crowne Resorts / The lied to the Attorney General, Missouri

1 430-C State Highway 165 SouthBranson, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 417 332-8344

We paid our maintenance fees in total. We started getting late fee bills from Grand Crowne Resorts. We did not pay them because we did not owe them. We finally wrote the Attorney General, Missouri regarding the fees. Grand Crowne wrote back to the Attorney General calling me a liar and stating that they were not billing us late fees. Today we got another bill from Grand Crowne for late fees. Now I have proof.

Pa

Comments

• 0 Votes

I was just scammed by grand crown resorts in pigeon forge tn 3 / 12 / 15 please call me if you have, 931 - 627 - 5785 i live here and they prayed upon me and lied to me because i have a aneurism in my aorta just diagnosed and ii wanted to spend my last times with 13 grandkids and our children other wise couldn't afford to do this, they lied said they could get us a vacation 1st week of june 2015 they said we will call you back with the place on the beach, they never did called 2 wks later said what was those dates again they let our time to cancel go by, by promising they was booking it, now we are locked in and couldn't go to the beach until maybe oct, in the winter and kids back in school, they sent me a paper to cancel a month later and i turned in books but never got membership. Card, yes i have the names of the two that lied to us also call me ! They are crooks, i have a lot more to tell about this call me send me your name e mail be glad to talk to you i am going to the state of tn where they get their licenses to sell and show my medical condition also they didn't care, just about the money, now my health insurance is going to be canceled end of june, ! They sent me a bill to pay $708. 00 maintenance fees for 2015 and 2016, and cant afford this and not have anything, lets work together and stop this, i talked to their fiance office today to cancel this said they would not, and had even had me send material back a month later and send them certified letter i was cancelling even after they knew the date i bought and the time had passed to cancel them. I have spoke to an attorney also, so lets get this out here ! Linda, harold otto sevierville tn 37862 don't buy from capital resorts in pigeon forge tn, big scam call me ! Going to the state board and on tv if i have to ! Yesterday 5 / 12 / 15 they sent me a bill for $708 maintenance fees for 2015 and 2016 and i canceled as they said and now they say they wont cancel me and i will owe these fees and i turned all books and materials back to them as they asked, i have posted signs about them everywhere in pigeon forge about them so others wont be took ! ! Call me i have name of excellent attorney that i heard can win them in court calling in the morning he has others filing on capital resorts also

• Br
      14th of May, 2015

We were scammed as well, we purchased a timeshare in Pigeon Forge and were told that we had a certain week every other year. All the paperwork they sent us says we have a timeshare in Branson MO. We attended an owners meeting in Myrtle Beach, whic was nothing more than trying to get more money out of us. The saleman there told us we didn't have enough points to book in Pigeon Forge, he said he was going to chew out some people in TN for not telling the truth. Then he tried to get us to pay more, telling us that it would fix the peoblem. We turned them down, then they were done with us, told us we were making a big mistake. I have also found out that thye haven't built what they promised in Pigeon Forge. I have tried to cancel and I get no response from them at all. I am planning on going to their next owners meeting they invite me to, but I'm not going to attend. Instead I am going to stand out front with a sign, and all my papers and inform the attendees of their rip off scheme.

• Br
      3rd of Sep, 2015

I am pleased to report an amicable resolution to my dispute with Grand Crowne Resorts, I would also like to retract my prior allegations and personally thank the company for going above and beyond to resolve my issues.