Grand Canyon University / financial aid/disbursement problems
I have been attending GCU since 2008 and completed my Master's degree within their program. But I too have recently experienced problems with the posting of financial aid and the disbursement of excess funds. It is very irritating to constantly have to look at my financial aid to see if it has posted. There is no communication if there is a problem! You have to be on watch and drag answers out of your financial aid advisor. I enrolled in the Docotral program because of a good experience with the Masters. I am seriously considering going somewhere else at this point. These "Upgrades" in the system have caused more headaches. I am in the 6 week of my current class and my funds still have not posted to my account. I was told that they should have posted back on the 19th of September. After leaving messages and sending emails to my counselor-I have no resolution. This is so emotionally draining. I received my BA and a Masters from another institustion and never had an issue with financial aid. In fact, we received all aid BEFORE classes were taken. So I know that they have received the funding from the government. Trying to complete coursework while worrying if your tutition is paid is too stressful. I have invested time and money (hey I do have to pay this back)! But I feel I am constantly getting the runaround. I just want consistency and truthful, straightforward answers. Not a constant call me back in a week! Just post my aid and I will make sure I do what I need in the classroom. I will begin searching for other programs-I'm tired.
More Grand Canyon University Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Canyon University - total rip off 
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid 
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid/president of gcu 
- Grand Canyon University - class action lawsuit 
- Grand Canyon University - transfer credits - scam 
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - sallie mae loan refund
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - ech-220 online class!
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - education
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - bio 220 class
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - Charged for a class I didn't take