GrabCar / GrabTaxi — driver declining the ride
Dear grab, we all know that the status of commuting here in metro manila is bad as hell. My question is, why make it a whole lot worse? I am not only speaking on my behalf, but this is an everyday scenario that filipinos who patronize your service do experience. Aside from the hurting high costs of the ride, which we suffer from, why are your drivers refuse the ride, esp during rush hours, or if it's raining? What makes you different from those rude white taxi drivers? We are willing to shoulder the cost, even if it's too high, we just want to go to our destination safely. Why are you being a pain in the ass, grab? If your drivers don't want to pick up riders, then get another job!
More GrabCar / GrabTaxi Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - I am complaining about the customer support and grab's e-receipt 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unauthorized credit card charges
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabcar banned my account for many cancellation.
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unknown grab receipt
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - is fair to charge late fee which he didn't call me when he reach? 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabshare
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver took my cash and said I did not pay!
- Grab Car - payment
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - erroneous payment