Google Tree 4 / unauthorized credit card charges

Ma Waxhaw, NC Review updated:

Unauthorized credit card charges from Google Tree 4 as follows: 3.88 on 11/24/08, 72.21 on 12/01/08 and 72.21 on 01/02/09. Google Tree 4 phone # [protected] "Schools and Educational Services-not elsewhere classified" Have not spoken with anyone at Google Tree 4 as of 01/03/09

Comments

• Km
      Jan 05, 2009

My husband has fallen victim to the Google tree scam. He was charged 3.88 on 12/29/08 and on 1/2/09 he was charged 72.21. We contacted google tree @ [protected] spoke with a customer service rep. whom claimed he has an account (for what we are unsure) she said she could close the account but could not refund the money. At that point I told her she would be contacted by authorities and hung up. I am furious! We will be contacting the FBI this is a nationwide scam and they will continue to withdrawl money. My husband has been forced to close his business account.

• Do
      Jan 16, 2009

This is a RIPOFF SCAM ... They are Thieves relying on deception. They took my money before 7 day trial was up, before I logged in and before I received kit. I'm reporting them to the FBI for investigation.

• Da
      Jan 22, 2009

I was hit by this Google Tree scam as well. I called them to cancel but they would not do it. They said it had been 7 days but it was not. I was charged over $72.00 dollars for nothing.

• Ke
      Jan 24, 2009

And now its happening with Google tree 6! My wife just got us screwed. In ths economy, we can't afford these scammers.