Google Tree 4 / unauthorized credit card charges

2901 Taviston DrWaxhaw, NC, United States Review updated:
Unauthorized credit card charges from Google Tree 4 as follows: 3.88 on 11/24/08, 72.21 on 12/01/08 and 72.21 on 01/02/09. Google Tree 4 phone # [protected] "Schools and Educational Services-not elsewhere classified" Have not spoken with anyone at Google Tree 4 as of 01/03/09

Comments

Km
  5th of Jan, 2009
My husband has fallen victim to the Google tree scam. He was charged 3.88 on 12/29/08 and on 1/2/09 he was charged 72.21. We contacted google tree @ 888-760-6767 spoke with a customer service rep. whom claimed he has an account (for what we are unsure) she said she could close the account but could not refund the money. At that point I told her she would be contacted by authorities and hung up. I am furious! We will be contacting the FBI this is a nationwide scam and they will continue to withdrawl money. My husband has been forced to close his business account.
Do
  16th of Jan, 2009
This is a RIPOFF SCAM ... They are Thieves relying on deception. They took my money before 7 day trial was up, before I logged in and before I received kit. I'm reporting them to the FBI for investigation.
Da
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I was hit by this Google Tree scam as well. I called them to cancel but they would not do it. They said it had been 7 days but it was not. I was charged over $72.00 dollars for nothing.
Ke
  24th of Jan, 2009
And now its happening with Google tree 6! My wife just got us screwed. In ths economy, we can't afford these scammers.

Google Logo Google