Google Treasure Chest / fraud!

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I ordered an online work from home package from these guys (who work out of the states) for about 2 dollars. Next thing I know, I get the cd in the mail, I put it into my computer.. BOOM! 2 trojan viruses. Oh, and then they charge me 90 on my credit card out of the blue! There is also a 60 dollar charge which I think is connected to them. I am holding onto this until I can report them to the BBB. I cancelled my credit card and they are issuing me a new one.. but if you have this same problem and want a refund call - [protected]. That's the number that the bank gave to me, unfortunately they aren't opened on the weekend, but be rest assured I'm going to [censored]ing lose it on them when I do get a hold of them.

Comments

• Ta
      4th of May, 2009

I to was taken by this company. I was charged $72.21 since I did not cancel before the 7 days. I did however try to call 866-951-1406 with no answer during the regular business hours. I tried several times with No Answer. I tried to e-mail the customer service with no response. Also to let you know YOU DO NEED TO CALL THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES TO CANCEL
    1) Grantspring-888-247-2155 address 51 West Center Street #621 Orem, UT 84057
    2) Safelock ID- 866-879-1266
    3) Google Treasure Chest-866-957-0020 get a cx number also with google treasure chest I told them I wanted a credit for the $72.21 charge and they agreed, will take 3-5 business days will let you know if they did not credit me. If they did credit me I will not post. Hope this information helped you .