Google Revenue Streams / illegal withdraw 49.95 from my bank account
I viewed this E-mail regarding work at home. For 1.95 they would send a CD for viewing on how you can make these big
bucks working from home. I know that was not true, however, with the name of Google I wanted to look into what they
had to offer. By the time you go to page 2 this company already was in the process of taking 49.00 from my bank account.
I never authorized for them to take 49.94 only the 1.95 for the shipping of the CD. They had somehow blocked all the
phone access and you could not also get an E-mail to them. This company, after research, at least 4-5 scams. One day I finally was able to take to someone at Epromo. He advised me that Google Revenue Streams was not at this number and gave me another number to call and also I would probably never get my money back. I sent them a fax letting them know if I did not get my money back I would take this further. Well here I am and I do not plan to stop. 49.95 may not mean
much to people that take from others. However, if you are on Social Security 49.94 is millions.
More Google Revenue Streams Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google - Unauthorized charges
- Google - rcc services in ft thomas ky
- Google - inbox ending in six months?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Google - all google products
- Google Hangouts - accounts hacked and conversations being monitored