Google Money Tree / debit my account after cancellation

Kevin Larson's Google Money Tree
Phone: 888-760-6767
I was checking the internet for something to make extra money and I came across Google Money Tree. I signed up on 12/21/09 (it was a Sunday) for a free trial. The following Three days on Wednesday 12/24/09 my account was debited $3.88. That same month on Tuesday 12/30/09 my account was debited $72.21. Again the following month on Thursday 1/29/09 my account was debited another $72.21. I just then realized when I received my bank statement that they are debiting my account every month. So I called and spoke to Mike at which I requested to cancel my subscription. He said it will be cancel that day Thursday 2/26/09. He gave me a cancellation number. When I visited my Bank on line, I found that my account was again debited another $72.21 on Monday 3/02/09. That is four days after my cancellation date. I again called to find out why am I still being charged when I had cancelled the previous month. I spoke to Tony and told me that the debit had happened the same day I cancelled. What a coincidence ha! I visited my Bank and disputed the charges. I hope I'm credited for that $72.21. I hope this does not happen to others.

Google Logo Google