Goodyear Tires / Rip-off fees!
About 18 months ago (might have been longer) I was in dire need for better tires on my car so I went to Goodyear in my area and they hooked me up with GE Money Bank w/ a $300 limit. I am a full-time college student on disability and also take care of my aging mother. With so many problems going on in my personal life I failed to notice the fine print on their disclosure until it was too late. I have problems at times making payments on schedule (although they do eventually get paid). Because of a couple of late fees ($29.00 each), my balance went over the $300 limit which GE adds additional fees such as over the limit fee (another $29.00 monthly), then another fee called Account Security which is about $13 and of course, they have to have the *finance charge* (which around the first quarter of 2007 was about $20)... with all these charges, I am not paying any of the principal off and my balance continually increases. If they would go back and compute the payments that have made, I have already paid for the tires. They just want to keep getting more and more money. I have thought about just stop paying them. My credit has already been ruined Verizon (which I refuse to pay because after my phone was stolen and I had them to deactivate my cell and instead of mine, they deactivated my two children's @$175/phone then charged me for their mix-up to reactivate theirs... again @ $175/phone) and Fingerhut (where someone must have bought something behind my back when I stayed at home). GE don't need the money anyway except to pay the foreigners overseas to forever harassing for payments.
More Goodyear Tires Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - Defective Tire Produce 
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - Road noise 
- Goodyear Tripletread - Drivability problems 
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - Terrible tread wear 
- Goodyear - Goodyear credit card 
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - I am complaining about the price they charge for a flat tire
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - service/claim
- Goodyear Corporate - lug nut torque spec not being followed
- Goodyear - regarding the condescension we received from the service manager:
- Goodyear 41 S Dean St. Englewood, NJ - unethical behavior