Goodyear / Goodyear credit card

1 Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:

I had to apply for a Goodyear credit card to pay off a hefty bill to fix my truck. I went in to the goodyear office to make a payment. They only except cash. It has now been almost 3 weeks and they are still claiming I never made the transaction. Even though I fax a copy of the receipt to their accouting department. The only number to call is customer service and they are plan out useless. they keep telling me that it could take up to 30 days to get accounting to process my receipt. They cant give you a phone number anywhere and there is nothing else anyone can do to help. I hate this card and I hate customer service at goodyear. I highly recommend that NO ONE get the goodyear card. Dont trust anyone who cant give you there corporate number either

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2008

Sorry,
    I know for a fact that it happened nationwide during a one week time period to customers (including their own employees) No one knows how the error occured but it did, my local goodyear store worked with me to get it fixed, and it was. I feel for you

• Re
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Goodyear's Credit Card operations are managed by CitiBank. BOTH truly suck. I had my "No Interest for Year" card for 4 months before they "converted" it to an interesting bearing account. Have not yet been able to get them to undo the change- despite multiple phone calls.

They are A**holes. Plain and simple. Hopefully they will go out of business shortly.

• Go
      27th of Jun, 2009

Goodyear posted a late payment fee on 5/30/09. They convienently posted my payment the next day on 6/1/09. They had the payment in time, but decided to post it the day after it was due. Now, they sent me a letter saying that they are going to raise my interest rate. Goodyear and CitiBank are nothing more than scammers, and I will enjoy it when that bank fails.

• He
      6th of Oct, 2009

People. People. Your REAL issue is Citibank, or as I call them; CitiSkank. They are the bank that handles the card. Goodyear ONLY contracted Citibank to manage the credit cards for them -like MANY, MANY merchants do. Yes, GoodYear COULD and in my opinion, SHOULD change to a different bank, Citibank is the "crook" behind your problems. They know how to cheat you out of a late fee, or over limit fee, or raise your interest rate for NO reason... You want to TRULY make a difference? Write Goodyear and explain to THEM your dissatisfaction with Citibank and what you want changed and how you will take business to -say Firestone. THEN, BOYCOTT ANY AND ALL Citibank products. Only then will you make ANY difference.

12th of Nov, 2009

been 2 months still wailing for credit card to pay my bill, need the 3 digits on back of credit card to pay on line, not a happy camper------

• Ba
      13th of Feb, 2010

I moved to Ironwood, MI 2 yrs. ago, from Colorado Springs, CO. I went to replace my goodyear tires but to my disappointment, there was no goodyear dealership any where in our area. I had to settle for firestone tires...
    Any comment.
    Sincerely,
    Barb Chiapuzio

• Aa
      28th of Mar, 2010

Hello there! I bought 4 new tires for my Honda Civic! I drive around 40, 000 miles per a year! The tires was rated for 80k miles. The tires made so much noise and handle like ### on in the rain, snow, and ice. Don't waste your money on GoodYear tires. P205/55R16BW AEAG H2 was the brand. Remember, its a 4cyl car so its almost impossible to burn rudder! Don't go to Wal-Mart to get tires at all! 2 hour wait to just rotate. They don't even check the pressure in the tires! Wasted money!

• Oh
      21st of Jun, 2010

I applied for a goodyear credit card back in 2006 bought four new 75r15 and didnt even last for [censor], they gave me ghostly late charges EVEN DOE I MADE MY PAYMENTS ON TIME, Cititbank "Should die of Gonaherria and rot in hell" lol

• Vi
      7th of Apr, 2011

I applied for a good year credit card for 5 weeks ago, but now I did nor receipted the card. Can your guys check something wrong with my address. My address: 3246 Nealon Dr, Falls Church, VA 22042. Also, maybe your guys can send me email (my email: vuviet02@yahoo.com). Thanks

• Vi
      7th of Apr, 2011

I applied for a goodyear credit card and waited for over a month to find out that not only had my credit card and bill been sent back to them but they did not make any other effort to call me about my payment being due. Now I sent to them many emails to ask them the reason why but they do not answer me. I am so mad for that...I do not know how to contact them...

• Nc
      3rd of May, 2011

Paid our credit card bill in full (according to the balance due) and the fricken ###s charged accrued interested 4 days after the "paid in full" was applied- so by the time that charge was noticed a late fee was assessed! They are crooks. I have paid many CC off online - over many years, i.e., Lowes, ect & the balance is the balance; no accrued interest tacked on after the fact. Goodyear just lost a faithful customer - my family will find another business (one with morals) to maintain our vehichles & to purchase tires, etc for all 4 vehicles, our boat & camper. I will make sure that everyone I speak to about any vehicle services is more than clear about Goodyear's business practices; and yes, it is Goodyear's business practice as they choose who handles the credit card services & therefore they must agree with the practices of scaming people that is done by Citi Bank!

• Me
      25th of Aug, 2016
    Goodyear - Rip OFF
    GoodYear
    Bee Caves Rd
    Austin
    Colorado

I took my vehicle in for a 40, 000 mile service inquir, y and goodyear gave me a long invoice of things that needed to be repaired including; strut replacement on all four wheels, a wheel alignment, new wiper blades, a 3 unit transmission fluid exchange service, strut cushions on all four wheels, and a new air filter, for a grand total of $2, 408. After taking my 08 Camry (that I have only had 8 months) to Toyota, they found absolutely NOTHING on my car that needed to be replaced or fixed. I saved myself tons of money and Goodyear has lost my business!! I feel like I was taken advantage of as a loyal customer and wouldn't refer them to anyone in the future. Make sure you get a second opinion before you service your vehicle there! BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Ar
      5th of Jul, 2017

• Ar
      5th of Jul, 2017

A very informative discussion about goodyear credit card. here is complete info about payment options can made by Good Year Credit Card Link: http://creditcardsfile.com/goodyear-credit-card-payment/