Goodwill / rude employees and insane prices
I went to the Goodwill store in Livermore, and I found a lot of items that had no price marks. I asked the cashier and she just made up her own price to sell. That's not the way and it makes no sense. I was going to buy a black pot that was not in good condition anyway. She just say it was 7.99 without asking anyone to make sure of the right price. It's INSANE. I can buy a better pot somewhere at ross or walmart with the same price. The customer in front of me had the same complaint. There was no price on the teapot. And she made up her own price. The prices were too high. I was wondering, what does the goodwill store mean anyway?! Why do you sell stuff so expensive?
More Goodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill Industries - giant scam! 
- Goodwill Industries International - personal
- Goodwill Industries International - castlerock co store buddha stolen
- Goodwill Industries International - to whom it concerns...
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Goodwill Laundry) - orangetta kelly-shellie and chandra henderson-martinez ruined people's lives at goodwill laundry
- Missouri Goodwill Industries - damage and not the right item.