Goodwill / rude employees and insane prices
I went to the Goodwill store in Livermore, and I found a lot of items that had no price marks. I asked the cashier and she just made up her own price to sell. That's not the way and it makes no sense. I was going to buy a black pot that was not in good condition anyway. She just say it was 7.99 without asking anyone to make sure of the right price. It's INSANE. I can buy a better pot somewhere at ross or walmart with the same price. The customer in front of me had the same complaint. There was no price on the teapot. And she made up her own price. The prices were too high. I was wondering, what does the goodwill store mean anyway?! Why do you sell stuff so expensive?
More Goodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill - Pharmacy 
- Goodwill Industries of Southern Indiana - raising price on priced item
- Goodwill Industries Of Southeastern Wisconsin - gary goll, robert a. schneeburg and jim livingston are full of crap at goodwill laundry
- Goodwill Industries International - packing of product
- Goodwill Industries International - discrimination?