GoodRX / incorrect information

1 Yuma, AZ, United States Review updated:

I went to Good RX for folic acid. The site said Walmart sells it for $4.00 for 30 tablets. When I got it from the Yuma Foothills Walmart in 32nd Street, they wanted $7.00. When I showed them your price they said they didn't have that brand of folic acid. The pharmacist told me to complain to you and also to Walmart and then let HIM (Robert) know what the results are.

GoodRX

Pa
Feb 27, 2018

Comments

• Sm
      21st of Feb, 2019

This has happened to me at Costco for Zolpidem.

• Sm
      21st of Feb, 2019

Although the GoodRX Gold seems like a good deal. I have to dissent. I am on Medicare and forced to pay for a RX plan that I hardly use because the plan doesn't cover most of the drugs and I can find drugs cheaper through the free GoodRX. Plus last year because of GoodRX I did not pay the $450 deductible and paying cash for drugs over the year was cheaper. When my doctor writes a script, I ask her to spell it and in the doctor's office, on my phone, I look the drug up on GoodRX and decide which pharmacy to send it to. So thank you for what you do I really really appreciate it. Allot of times I have to call Medicare to get a price on a drug through my Walgreens RX plan and Walgreens is usually more expensive than other pharmacies.

Also, Costco drugs refused to give me the price for Zolpidem because the coupon did not match the brand.

Honestly I don’t want to pay another monthly bill. So I right now I am not interested in upgrading GoodRX. I live on SS and this limits me.