Gold's Gym / health club membership dues/contracts

1 3689 West Waters AvenueTampa, FL, United States Review updated:

Golds Gym bills additional months of dues prior to joining and after your resignation:

I paid 1st and last months dues on joining the club prior to using a treadmill.

I have been billed two months after my resignation as the company stated I must give 60 days notice of resignation.

That is 4 months of dues or $189.72 paid to Golds prior to and after I resigned my membership.

Va

Comments

• Bo
      21st of Jun, 2008

gold gym is the most dishonest lying bunch of cheap people i have ever met. they lie to you to get you to sign a forever long contract you cant get out of even if you die. they are a bunch of lieing thiefs. dont ever sign the golds gym contract and if you decide to im sorry your on your way to getting screwed cause all they want is money. and have the worst customer service i have ever seen.

• Ua
      4th of Aug, 2009

i completely agree, [censored] customer service cry bout every little thing if i only ask just a few questions they moan like im ruining their lives, so i just never bothered asking them anyting which caused so many damn conflicts with my devildamn contract (isn't the whole point in their so-called job about serving the customers?jeez!)stop whining!###ing easy ### job!

• Do
      23rd of Oct, 2009

###s charge $100/month for late fees, $100/month for colection fees from their ###ed mistakes then blame it on you, then charge you for another contract unless you file a lawsuit or pay $200 cancelation fee

• Ni