Gold's GymI am writing to complain of the poor and unacceptable service I received from your company!

S Nov 24, 2017

So the story began on 2016 when i joined one of your branches which is called ( kattameya ) concord plaza golds gym in egypt and even i went for the gold membership

few months, I had an ankle sprain because of one of your trade-mail.

the physical doctor of the gym passed me to an orthopedic doctor who asked me for a rest for a while . so, i stopped going to the gym and passed my sick leave to the gym mangement .

unfortunally, i had an operation and passed All my papers to the gym management .

which was approved from then . Also they said that my membership is valid till FEB 2018

I decided to join and go back to practise after I felt better . but, they said my membership is not valid anymore and its finished on october 2017

Bare in mind Ididnot use my two freeze months plus I gave them another sick leave on sept . 2017 and supposedly there is still one month left for using the gym facilities !!

I Have to say iam really annoyed and disappointed to have such a bad treatment from one of the loiggest companies around the world .

to be quite honest with you it takes from your good repatation

I hope you will put my complain into your consideration and i hope you will find a stisfacha solution to this situation as

I payed a lot of money for this .