Gold's Gym / wrongful charges
When Gold's Gym Eau Claire was still under construction in July 2008, I signed a contract and the sales rep advised I would have 30 days to cancel, no obligation nor hassle, I went back in less than 30 days to cancel the contract and yes there was no obligation as promised.
Even though I canceled, I was still being charged the membership fee, and since I was apart of World Health Club I dumbly assumed they raised their fees or was an improvement fee. When I got my receipt from World Health Club I didn't see those charges. I tried calling the number that appeared on my VISA statement and it was their collection agency. I called Golds Gym and told them the situation, and got fed with, I didn't follow the procedure, and needed to send a letter. But I was at the Sales rep desk at Eau Claire, and watched them cancel the contract.However, my Credit card still started getting charged.
Basically I called Gold's and there was nothing they can do, because of an internal mistake on their part, I am literally paying for it. Now I am seeing what I can do to get the refund back for the past year, all I have to say is these guys are terrible when it comes to customer service and money.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - ignored cancellation request
- Gold's Gym - personal trainer
- Gold's Gym - poor service gold's gym magnolia texas
- Gold's Gym - cancellation of membership
- Gold's Gym - complaining the staff and manager