Golden Corral — aberdeen md owner is very racist.
I would always go to golden corral in Aberdeen but now I stopped going due to the owner prejudices and a server who ignored refilling my drinks on three occasions. I told her that she was very racist and unprofessional
I actually gave a tip to the other white waitress who I had to call on to refill my drinks. I asked to speak to the owner only yo have a white assistant manager tell me that I complain to much and I am no longer welcomed. My name is Hadassah Israel and sometimes the food during lunch time is not cooked well. I have seen red blood come out of chicken and I told the assistant manager and he refunded my money and told me with a cold racist slur that my black skin was not welcomed. I am praying that the owner of Aberdeen be fined and that he will no longer work at this location. Oh. He hired only white waitress too. Go in the store for yourself and look at the employment divide. You may see one or two black faces but Latinos and other ethnic workers are very few. The owner is very unfriendly. Unapproachable and uncaring. You really need to check behind the Aberdeen MD Golden Corral. I was offended. I felt horrible and I have experienced poor service along with over six months of racism
Please get rid off this owner. He clearly does not no the word called Freedom and accountability. This owner is very racist. He represents your store. Is that how you want your customers to he treated with disrespect. I am disgusted. Very disappointed too.
More Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews
- Golden Corral - poor quality, bad attitude, no available food 
- Golden Corral - we recieved food poisoning and the resturant didn't care 
- Golden Corral - scam 
- Golden Corral Restaurant - Beaumont, Texas - after eating at golden corral many times, I never will again 
- Golden Corral - you do know what you eat! 
- Golden Corral - bad food, roger 7633070115
- Golden Corral - the food /service 
- Golden Corral - management
- Golden Corral - service, cleanliness, products
- Golden Corral - food choices