[Resolved] GoldCar Rental / goldcar alicante

Alicante, Spain

Contract ref [protected]

I rented a car from Goldcar - - and returned the car on 02 June with no additional damage and a quarter tank of fuel.
I then 3 days later was informed they had charged me €1100 for various damage that was nothing to do with me and was either there at collection or was done after i dropped the car off at check in I was not asked to agree or sign anything, I have been in constant contact through @Goldcarcares with no satisfaction at all, the internet is full of stories like this and highlights what a dishonest company you are, your staff at Alicante were rude unhelpful and in one case very aggresive
I will be taking this matter further and through and the European Consumer
Centre.
An absolute disgrace

• Resolution statement

• GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response, Jun 22, 2017

Dear Glen,

I have been reviewing your contract and your case has been escalated to another department, where they are investigating thoroughly to assess whether the refund is possible or not. I understand and regret that you feel this way, these processes are often tedious.

Please wait for news from the Customer Service department. We appreciate your patience and please bear in mind that your case is already being handled.

Regards,