GoldCar Rental / extra charges on return
Over 16 years of overseas car hire, this is the first company not to bother checking car on return. They were just uninterested and pointed to a key box. 48 hours on return to England, low and behold I have a charge of €200 for an apparent damaged bumper. What makes it worse is instead of £190 fee exiting my bank account on approx the current exchange rate, they somehow make €200 euros equal to £280. I emailed Goldcar a week ago asking for a photo of the damage to see if it matches the photos that I took on returning the car which shows no damage. Unsurprisingly, no response from Goldcar. Oh, the paperwork when the car was collected highlighted damage to the bumper!
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental booked at marseille airport from 8.10.2018 to 15.10.2018
- GoldCar Rental - unethical behaviour
- GoldCar Rental - money wrongly taken from my credit card.
- GoldCar Rental - unethical predatory pricing for insurance at marsellies airport
- GoldCar Rental - deposit refund never received