GoldCar Rental / car rental
To whom it may concern,
Firstly, Please see attached for picture.
I (Hugo Nelson) paid for what the clerk deemed as new damage (a scuffed bumper) of a Goldcar vehicle registration: OQ2326 which I hired in Malta (Agreement no: 13463057). Date 8 April 2018.
I cannot see why I had to pay for the damage separately upon return of the vehicle since a deposit of Eur 2 500 was paid upon hire. Can this be released as soon as possible please?
The nature of the damage is very minor. When the total amount for the vehicle hire for 10 days (Eur 463.22) is compared with the amount for the scuffed bumper (Eur 487.34), one sees that the damage charge exceeds the rental of 10 days and leads one to question whether this is a fair bill?
The charge seems exorbitant.
Could your organisation please consider reducing the amount charged for the damage?
Sincerely Hugo Nelson
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover
- Goldcar Rentals Spain - avoid this company 
- GoldCar Rental - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - [censored] that work at the airport in madeira
- GoldCar Rental - charged for damage which was on car when we picked it up
- GoldCar Rental - no contact from customer services and owed money
- GoldCar Rental - car rental