[Resolved] GoldCar Rental / car rental

FR Review updated:

Contract number- [protected]
Client code- [protected]

We hired a car from Nice airport during dates 22nd May- 1st June 2017 we had to pay a deposit for fuel which is fine however we haven't had this deposit back when we returned the car with the same amount that we received it with. I have photos of receipts if needed.
This simply just isn't good enough and I am very disappointed with the service we have received.

• Resolution statement

• GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2017

Dear Becky,

Thanks for reviewing your experience with our company. We are working really hard to improve our services.

Please, understand that the refund of the deposit can take a few days. If you don't receive the money in 1 more week, kindly contact us on the following link: https://www.goldcar.es/en/incidencias/

Kind regards,
    Victoria R.
    Goldcar Representative.

Be
Aug 15, 2017

Comments

• Ra
      Aug 13, 2019

hello gold car staff,
    My customer number is 1111763, my contract number is [protected].
    I've rented a car from your brand in Pisa airport, i've picked it up on the 14/7 at 4:00 pm, i was told to return it on the 22/7 at 10:00.
    i've asked your staff if i can extend it till 2:00 pm, they agreed to extend the hand over of the car till 2:00 pm FREE OF CHARGE.
    he signed the papers as a written proof that it will be free of charge. when i handed the car the staff confirmed that everything is ok and the delay free of charge and he signed my contracts to confirm that everything is ok with the car and that they will charge nothing.
    i've discovered that 3 days after handing over of the car you charged me 70 euros, i would like this money to be refunded please.
    my email is [protected]@hotmail.com. looking forward to hear from you. I have the pictures of the contract signed by your staff that it is free.

• Ra
      Aug 13, 2019

very bad company, ripping their customers