[Resolved] GoldCar Rentalcar hire - san javier airport spain

S Nov 23, 2017

Hire Agreement No: ES781220440 booked via Ryanair

Hire Dates Collection: 29/11/2017 21.00 hrs Return 13/10/2017 18.30 hrsw

Mr G WEBB

We have properties in Spain and regularly use car hire services and for the past tow trip tried GoldCar. On the first booking we were allocated Fiat 500 rather than the larger vehicle booked on-line and on the second booking were allocated a very well worn and body damaged Ford Fiesta of which we took numerous photos before accepting it as our allocated hire vehicle. We have European Wide Collision Damage Insurance Sorry!! but still had over £1250 taken from our debit card for the period of the hire. To date the £1, 000 has still not been refunded some 7-8 week after week returned the vehicle washed and vacuumed inside to San Javier Airport. I checked in with the car and again at the hire desk and was assured I needed to do nothing else and my £1000 would be credited in the next 2-3 days... sorry no sight of it.
As I own and run an international business I have now imposed no hire of any vehicle from GoldCar.
I look forward to your reply and hopefully my money returned before I take the matter further?

Graham Webb

• Resolution Statement

• GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response · Nov 29, 2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very important for us to keep improving and providing our costumers the best service possible.

Please take into consideration to contact with us directly through our Customer Service system for a more personalised assistance on the following link by sending us a query on the bottom right of our website: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente. They will check the state of your deposit.

Kind regards,