Go Daddy / unauthorised sales of i.t. products

1 Arizona, United States

Last Thursday 8th November I had a very disturbing incident with Go Daddy.
I received an SMS on my phone stating that purchases were made on my account which I reacted to immediately by calling your Arizona office.
There were purchases plainly sanctioned by your staff using a MASTERCARD belonging to Joanne Passmore whom I have never heard of and a card which is not linked to myself nor my account. I was hacked due to your systems inadequate security platform and your staff`s eagerness to take any source of revenue to hand.
It's a total outrage and should never have happened.
I have lost a good client directly due to this as over 70 emails were compromised, and clients were sent "red alert phishing scam" emails from our account. Great. Now I must sort out that and try to limit the damage to other accounts who had emails but haven't yet responded to us.
In addition, when I asked your staff member if you had any way of knowing the IP or similar of the incoming calls I was told nothing was to hand nor did you have any such facility which again is barely even amateur.
I have the name of the member I spoke to and yes, I am seeking compensation for all this hassle. I have no reason to go to the Police or take it further if you address this matter immediately. I will keep my account there too provided your assurances this will not happen again are solid and valid and not some sweet-talking nonsense.( Why would you prompt people to update their credit cards on line knowing full well your people will take a card from anyone anywhere)?
The orders have been cancelled and I want to know how this happened and why your staff were so lax, I am sure they know not to do this and it should never have gotten past the ""hello"" point let alone orders being processed when it is neither the person, the card nor the orders related to NYTHING on my account.
I am bloody furious.