Gmac Mortgage / mortgage fraud/ falsifying documents

1 Lompoc, CA, United States Review updated:

We have a really unique issue with gmac, they are attempting to steal our property. We had a 30 year variable mortgage loan through security pacific bank entered october 6, 1977. It has been passed over the years to wendover bank and then to gmac mortgage. We have never remodified this loan in any shape or form. It became difficult for me to make the payments at the beginning of this year, so gmac was discussing a remodification so I could make the payments. During my research of the loan, I located the original loan documents, from security pacific bank and according to the date on the loan agreement, this loan reached full maturity october 6, 2007. We have overpaid about $20, 000. I researched online and an attorney had suggested that I ask them to produce the note. They sent me a part of the loan agreement, which didn't include the 360 month loan terms, and a piece of paper with stamps on it, attached. None of the stampings even say gmac mortgage company. What a joke, who do they think they are kidding? Gmac has since sent a deficiency notice and started foreclosure proceedings. My father, who holds the mortgage, has since sent this letter to them, demanding the appropriate paperwork, all overpaid funds or we will be filing a legal complaint. I also gave a call to gmac, and according to the lady I talked to yesterday, gmac is trying to find paperwork to claim that this loan was extended to a 40 year loan. That is impossible. This is such fraud! I also got a notice in the mail that gmac, along with a whole long list of other banks, are filing for bankruptcy protection. Doing research online, I found an attorney who suggested I send a letter to the bankruptcy court, which has added me on to the list of objecting parties to the bankruptcy action. The bankruptcy date is scheduled for july 24, 2012.
Depending on their written response, I will be hiring an attorney.
I believe gmac has been acting deceptively and illegally for many years. I know I am not the only vicitm, but these life-ruining crooks must be held accountable. They prey on homeowners that outright own their property. I don't understand how these people continue to get away with this. If I get a decent resolution, I would love to help other victims escape their greedy grasp.

Gmac Mortgage

Comments

• M3
      14th of Jul, 2012

your welcome

• Cm
      14th of Jul, 2012

I will join your club for helping others who have been victims anytime. They are quite brilliant at the forgery issue and even will forge your own notarized documents putting parties at risk that have no clue what could happen to their reputation down the road if they had not been caught. They will have to be stopped from getting away with the biggest Bankruptcy scam in history. I will be filing an objection as well. Has anyone noticed all the jobs available for GMAC and their Affiliates lately? It doesn't appear their business is doing all that bad to me, but I guess with all those second loans out their that none of us were suppose to find or know about will keep them pretty busy after they attempt to fake out the New York BK Court. I do hope the court has been paying attention to the extensive nature of their fraudulent attempts. Anaheim, CA