Gmac — extended tire / wheel warranty
I bought a 2016 Chevy Sonic. I also bought the extended wheel / tire warranty. On May 10th, 2019, I went to the dealership to have my wheel looked at, it was cosmetically damaged. They said they would send in the claim. I haven't heard back from them, since then. I called the warranty number 1-877-265-2017. They told me they submitted to paperwork to approve the car to be worked on on 6/3/2019. It is now 7/17/2019. I sent an email to alex at the dealership and did the online chat. I haven't heard back from them. This place has the worst customer service ever.
I will never buy a GM again.
More Gmac Complaints & Reviews
- Gmac - lien release 
- Defrauded By Gmac Loss Mitigation Department, Gmac Mortgage, 800 - 850 - 4622, 800 - 766 - 4622 - federal fraud 
- Gmac Now Ally Finance - repo'd truck 
- Gmac Mortgage - no customer service! 
- Gmac - repossession! 
- Gmac Mortgage - phone payment debited twice, run-arround about refund
- Gmac Smartlease - gmac smartlease is taking advantage of innocent people 
- Gmac Real Estate Timeshare Division - false advertisements 
- Gmac Smartlease - overcharged 
- Gmac Td - fraud - misrepresentation