Having problems with Zeus Lending?

Zeus Lending Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zeus Lending Customer Service. Initial Zeus Lending complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zeus Lending above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zeus Lending. Discuss the issues you have had with Zeus Lending and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Zeus Lendingmortgage

BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!! Unbelievable dishonesty and fraud. I gave them a chance to finance a triplex that they assured me 100% would be financeable. The loan officer ran my credit, took my financials and even sent me an email saying it was 100% financeable. He then charged $575 for an appraisal and told me it would take a week to get back. A week came and went and the loan officer called and said the appraisal had been delayed another two weeks and they had to up the price on the appraisal to $750. Two weeks came and went and no appraisal and again the loan officer called and said the appraisal had been delayed. Another 5 days of waiting and still no appraisal. When I asked for a refund because I still had not received an appraisal the loan officer told me a refund was not possible. I don't think they ever ordered the appraisal and they took my money to steal from me. Very fraudulent company.

Zeus Mortgage — Fraud

In Sept/2010 - Nov/2010 decided to go with Zeus mortgage to obtain a loan through two of their agents Coleman...

Zeus Mortgage — Fraud alert

I was preapproved fro a loan under 50k talked to april rincon she was supposed to send me detail to start...